- MONOCRYSTALLINE & STRONGER ABSORPTION: compared to traditional solar panels, the monocrystalline solar powered charger with DF technology has a better stability, stronger absorption capacity of low light so sunlight absorption time will be longer every day; features 150W high output and an efficiency up to 20%
- OFF-GRID SYSTEM: multiple ways of connection of the solar panels, supporting parallel, series, or a combination of the two; the solar energy system generates up to 900W power (6 pieces of units); assemble solar panels more freely to get the volt, current and wattage you need
- BENDABLE PANEL: flexible design enables the solar panel to be curved to a maximum 30-degree arc, mounted on a curved roof, RV, travel trailer, marine, van, truck, boat, cabin, tent or any other irregular surface, can also be used for mining
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: IP65 water resistant feature for both the panel and the MC4 cable, semi-flexible and ultra durable solar panel is ideal for RVs, boats, tight spaces, or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models
- POWERFUL & LIGHTWEIGHT: this solar panel packs 150W of power yet weighs only 7.1 lbs; making it easier to transport, hang and remove; unique frameless design and four metal reinforced mounting holes for easy installation; 24-month guarantee and friendly customer service
High Conversion Efficiency
Besides 150W high output and a efficiency higher than 20%, the panel also has a desirable performance under low-light condition.
Off-Grid Solar Power System
When connecting multiple solar panels in an off-grid system, you have a few options: parallel, series, or a combination of the two. The solar energy system generates up to 900W power (6 pieces of units)
Water Resistant with IP65 Rating
Not just the solar panel itself, the solar power junction boxes is also protected to IP65.
Industrial-strength EVA wraps the solar cell tight and provides softness, flexibility and optical transparency. PET layer is scratch resistant which makes it suitable as a protective layer above the solar cell. TPT layer is used as the backboard of solar panels to enhance the longevity of the panels.
Portable & Flexible for Outdoor Use
The solar panel merely weighs 7.1 lbs, making it effortless to transport, hang or install. The panel is also flexible enough to be curved to a maximum 30-degree arc, so you can put it on arc-shaped surfaces like your vehicle’s front window.
Max Power (Pmax): 150W (±5%)
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 20.5V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 10.6A
Maximum Working Voltage (Vmp): 18V
Maximum Working Current (Imp): 8.8A
Max System Power: 900W